Ecology Law Quarterly, Volume 37, number 1
We have been remiss in not noting the publication in March of another issue of Ecology Law Quarterly. In this issue are the following articles:
- Managing the National Forests through Place-Based Legislation, Martin Nie & Michael Fiebig Read Article (PDF)
- A Comparative Guide to the Western States’ Public Trust Doctrines: Public Values, Private Rights, and the Evolution Toward an Ecological Public Trust, Robin Kundis Craig Read Article (PDF)
- Fast-Fish, Loose-Fish: How Whalemen, Lawyers, and Judges Created the British Property Law of Whaling, Robert C. Deal Read Article (PDF)
- Limiting Corrupt Incentives in a Global REDD Regime, Michael L. Brown Read Article (PDF)
- Debunking the “Divine Conception” Myth: Environmental Law Before NEPA (A Book Review of Before Earth Day: The Origins of American Environmental Law), Michael C. Blumm Read Article (PDF)
And check ELQ’s website for the latest commentary on Ecology Law Currents and a preview of the next issue of ELQ.