A new Web-based “dashboard” is now available on EPA’s Web site. Created by the Office of Policy, Economics, and Innovation, this site provides a transparent way to keep track of the agency’s priority rulemakings. It provides users with earlier and more targeted information as well as special filters that allow users to find rules and related documents that interest them.
This tool should be especially useful to those tracking issues involving environmental justice, children’s health, federalism, or other special interests. Currently, these are the most-viewed rulemakings:
- Standards for the Management of Coal Combustion Residuals Generated by Commercial Electric Power Producers
- Reconsideration of the 2008 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Combined Rulemaking for Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters at Major Sources of HAP and Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Boilers at Area Sources
- Carbon Dioxide Injection and Geologic Sequestration Reporting Rule
- Lead; Clearance and Clearance Testing Requirements for the Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program