Green Industry Growth
Here’s a list of the fastest growing industries from the Washington Post:
1. Generic pharmaceuticals
2. Solar panel manufacturing
3. For-profit universities
4. Pilates and yoga studios
5. Self-tanning product manufacturing
6. 3-D printer manufacturing
7. Social network game development
8. Hot sauce production
9. Green and sustainable building construction
10. Online eyeglasses sales.
I’m cheered by the growth of the hot sauce industry, having grown up in an era when garlic powder was considered an exotic seasoning.
Dan Farber has written and taught on environmental and constitutional law as well as about contracts, jurisprudence and legislation. Currently at Berkeley Law, he has al…READ more